The MT-10 Series Compound Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view.
These student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools!
Comes with 4x, 10x, 40x objectives equaling 40x, 100x, and 400x total magnification with standard 10x objectives.
- Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm lever for height adjustability
- Revolving Quadruple forward-facing nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10X, 40X, objectives
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Digital models available with built in 1.3MP 1/2 chip CMOS USB2 Camera
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- 2 year Warranty
EYEPIECES: Secured DIN WF 10x/18 mm with pointer.
STAGE: Plain 123 x 119 mm stage with 2 object clamps except for the MT-14 which is equipped with an integrated mechanical stage.
NOSEPIECE: Revolving quadruple forwarded nosepiece on ball-bearings.
CONDENSER: In height adjustable Abbe condenser.
ILLUMINATION: 1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply. The MT-14 is equipped with internal batteries.
FOCUSING ADJUSTMENT: Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision. Friction adjustment.